Net Weight: 11oz (310g)
Wax Type: Coconut Soy Wax
Wick Type: 2 Wick, Cotton Wick
Dimensions: 3.5”L x 3.5”W x 4”H
- First Date Jitters: The first time you light a candle, make sure it gets a good 2-3 hour burn. This helps prevent that dreaded "tunneling" (which sounds more adventurous than it actually is). We want an even melt pool all the way across. It’s like a good first date - give it time!
- Trim that Wick, Darling! Before lighting up, give your wick a little trim – about 1/4 inch. Nobody likes a wild and crazy flame. It’s the candle version of a haircut. Stay fresh!
- Stay Awake & Alert: Never leave a burning candle unattended. And for Pete's sake, don't fall asleep with it on. Your bed is for dreams, not melted wax catastrophes!
- Keep the Kiddos & Fur Babies Away: As cute as it would be for Mr. Whiskers to have a romantic candlelit dinner, it's not safe. Keep curious paws and fingers at bay.
- Avoid the Draft: Like that cold breeze on a winter day, candles don't like drafts. Place them away from windows, doors, or drafty spots. Flickering flames are cute in movies, not in real life.
- Safety First, Captain Obvious: Avoid placing your candle near anything flammable. No, your pile of rom-com novels isn’t a good spot.
- Time’s Up! Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Give it a break. Even candles need some "me-time."
- Bye-Bye, Little Flame: When there's only about 1/2 inch of wax left, it's time to bid adieu. Don’t be sad, this just means you get to start a new candle love affair.
- Clean & Clear: If you spill some wax (hey, it happens to the best of us), wait for it to cool before cleaning it up. Hot wax is like lava, and you're not a volcano.
- Recycle and Upcycle: Finished your candle? Clean out the jar and turn it into a pot for your succulent, a chic container for your bits & bobs, or a fancy glass for your morning OJ.
Is it Big Enough?
Use small candles in small rooms like bathrooms or bedrooms
Big candles will fill up bigger spaces, like open-plan areas
Love everything about this brand
I love my Regular Ass Candles
I will be buying more
It arrived super quickly, neatly packaged, and sooo pretty. The design is clean and stylish with embossed letters. But the smell is the best thing by far. It takes me back to hot summer days in my childhood. It's floral, sweet but not cloying, and a perfect strength. Cannot recommend this enough!
I am in love!
I have spent my entire adult life buying candles and this is by far the most beautifully textured candle! The scent is bold, smooth and so rich! The tinted glass combined with the flicker of the candle gives such a warm ambiance. The Honeysuckle Sandalwood Candle is amazing!
Perfect for the Fall!
Im in love with the scent, I will be re-ordering as soon as this candle finished.